Friday, July 07, 2006
Morning Sweethearts :)
Hahahaha, I'm shedding skin. NoOoOoO. I need the sun, I need the beach, I need the sand. I'm meltingg~ My back looked tanned but with some whiteness in it. Hohohoho, I need to get out of my house. But to where? I do not know. Hahahaha, I'm so in love with
Angels And Airwaves :)I love my sweeties, baby and all. OhMy! got to run now. laters :D Oh I'm back from outerspace. I was busy doing other stuff just now. hahaha, let me see. My table is still as messy as ever =x Alright, got to pack now. Laters once again :)I miss everyone plenty :DHahahaha, I finished cleaning up my room! From 4 plus to 7 plus :) Not a speckle of dust! :D I feel so clean, oh, I feel so clean. lalalala. I've been super hyper today. hehe =x Tv here I come. Tata peeps.<3>
mooo-ed